ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Vote NO to .XXX sTLD

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Vote NO to .XXX sTLD
  • From: Jessica R <satiated@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 04:13:46 -0600

This cannot be allowed to happen. As a mother, the way I see it, is that
 this would make
it even easier for kids to find porn, than it
already is!! All a child would have to do is just
type in .xxx into
some "specially" designed search engine that some no good person would
create,
 and easily list EVERY .xxx domain out there. This would be very bad!

Please
 say no to .xxx. There are designers out there every day creating some
kind of
"special" search engine. I'm sure though that there would be
 a lot more problems this.

Sincerely,
Jessica
30 days of prizes to be won with Hotmail.  Enter Here.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9729709