ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Do not start a .xxx domain

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Do not start a .xxx domain
  • From: Roger Pritchett <rpritchett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 16:09:43 -0500

PLEASE, I urge you not to open a new domain for pornography.  Instead of
making it easier for pornography to fill the internet, we should make it
harder.  Pornography harms people.  Pornography is not protected speech;
people do not have a right to use it.  And a new .xxx domain will not help
seclude pornography, but will make it even more blatant.

Roger Pritchett