ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

.XXX Domain

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .XXX Domain
  • From: Meredith Dana <dana.grammy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 17:29:18 -0500

   Please oppose ICM's proposition to establish an .XXX domain.
   That Domain would further isolate people who are caught up in
pornography.  Virtual sex becomes an addiction because a person needs more
and more of it, lewd sex, instead of a true loving relationship.  I pray for
you to open your heart to a God who loves you and created sex to be done in
love not in lust.  I pray you and everyone involved to consider your need to
call on Jesus Christ for help to get away from this kind of terrible
addiction that invites demonic possession of its victims.
   I understand the .XXX sponsor, ICM never satisfied the sponsorship
requirements and criteria for a sponsored Top Level Domain.

Pleading for sanity on the internet,
Dana Meredith