ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

I support option 3

  • To: "icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx" <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I support option 3
  • From: Richard <rburry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 23:09:24 -0400

I'm a member of the adult entertainment industry. I support Option 3 of the
March 2010 process options submitted by ICANN for public comment.

I do not support creation of the .XXX stld and believe that the ICANN board was
well within it's rights to deny ICMs application in the 2007 Board meeting in
Lisbon.

I ask ICANN to consider the widespread opposition of the sponsored community in
any further decisions concerning a .xxx TLD.

There are already enough TLDs. This would a money grab, will confuse the
market, cause problems with copyright and add more expense to adult webmasters.

Richard Burry
Naughty.com