ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

I support option #3

  • To: "icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx" <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I support option #3
  • From: John Sander <john@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 10:22:09 -0700

I work in the adult entertainment industry, and I support option #3 of the
March 26, 2010 process options submitted by ICANN for public comment.

I don not support the creation of a .XXX sTLD and believe that the ICANN board
was well within its rights to deny ICM's application in the 2007 Board meeting
in Lisbon.

I request ICANN to consider the widespread opposition of the sponsored
community in further decision concerning a .xxx sTLD.

John Sander
Vice President, Marketing
Kink.com