ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

I support option # 3

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I support option # 3
  • From: Tim Bourne Roberts <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 20:33:52 +0100

Dear ICANN

I am a member of the adult entertainment industry. I support Option # 3 of the
March 26, 2010 process options submitted by ICANN for public comment.

I do not support the creation of a .XXX sTLD and believe that the ICANN Board
was well within its rights to deny ICM's application in the 2007 Board meeting
in Lisbon.

Regardless of the option chosen, I ask that ICANN continue to consider the
widespread opposition of the sponsored community in any further decisions
concerning a .XXX sTLD.

Kind regards

Tim B Roberts

forbiddenBLUE LTD, Studio 162,
111 Piccadilly, Manchester,
England, M12HX

forbidden BLUE Limited. Registered in England - Company Number 066905259
Registered office - Oak House, Barrington Road, Altrincham, WA14 1HZ

The content of this email (and any attachments) are confidential.  It may also
be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.

This email should not be used by anyone who is not an original intended
recipient, nor may it be copied or disclosed to anyone who is not an original
intended recipient.  If you have received this email by mistake please notify
us by emailing the sender, and then delete the email and any copies from your
system.