ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Protecting children from pornography...the most powerful movie I have ever watched (i)

  • To: SUZANNE ARCHIBALD <iamsuziqnm@xxxxxxx>, Iamlatraining@xxxxxxxxx, ibgood24u@xxxxxxxxx, Guardian Parma <ibnu273@xxxxxxxxx>, icanfixit@xxxxxxxx, icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx, ifi_dave@xxxxxxxx, Ilene Mecham <ilene@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Abdi Hussein <ilan9843@xxxxxxxxxxx>, ilene577@xxxxxxxxxxx, ILInfo@xxxxxxxxx, Dennis Ward <imponomo@xxxxxxxxx>, Jenny Bezzant <imahulamama@xxxxxxxxx>, Matt Impink <mimpink@xxxxxxxxx>, imani_walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, imascorpio30@xxxxxxxxx, Ashley Smith <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joint Council on International Children's Services" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mike Lee for Senate <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Arsonhouse <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 631001 D <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Addo Recovery <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, AFP Virginia <infoVA@xxxxxxxxx>, AFPMichigan <infoMI@xxxxxxxxx>, AFPOK <infoOK@xxxxxxxxx>, Irama Magill <Iramavz22@xxxxxxxxx>, irish.margaret@xxxxxxxxxxx, irnorton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Tara Isaacson <tara@xxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Beckham <isettajo@xxxxxxxxx>, ischris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ispud@xxxxxxxxx, Allyson Isom <abi.utah@xxxxxxxxx>, Dan Isett <disett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Isaac Meyers <isaac@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Isaac Meyers <isaacmeyers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Recovery is Possible <rowboatandmarbles@xxxxxxxxx>, iteachbek@xxxxxxxxxxx, itmlopez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Satarupa.Ghoshroy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Satarupa.Ghoshroy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John Philip Sousa IV <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ivyrobinson29@xxxxxxxxxxx, Izabella Novikova <inovikova@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Protecting children from pornography...the most powerful movie I have ever watched (i)
  • From: "John Gunter Jr." <jgunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 09:15:28 -0600

Forgive me for the "spam" looking email.  Please review this trailer and if
interested, the full movie is playing for free every Wednesday from now
until May 15... Jordan commons, Sandy, Utah, 7-8:30, but others will be
networking and talking about the issue of sex trafficking, how
pornography is linked and more from 6-9ish. This movie will be in 600
theaters nationwide.  The founder and focus of this movie, Tim Ballard, is
in full support of our efforts to protect children from pornography and
told me that every pedophile they have arrested has stated that they
started with adult pornography, then moved to child pornography, then moved
to sex trafficking... please come if you can or contact me if any questions.

http://www.theabolitionistsmovie.com
If you receive this email twice... My apologies...

*follow us... @mycleanservices & @johntheutahn *

God bless,

John Gunter jr.
President - Citizens for Families
Director - Clean Services Foundation/A TEL Non-Profit

COFA - Child Online Filter Act: https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/k5jwnf
jgunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

strengthenthefamily.net <http://www.strengthenthefamily.net/> &
cleanservicesfoundation.org <http://www.cleanservicesfoundation.org/>

RESOURCE PAGE: screencast.com/users/cleanservices
<http://www.screencast.com/users/cleanservices>
O: 1-800-748-5022, X.3305
C: 801-654-5973
Skype: johntheutahn