ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[idn-ccpdp]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

Link exchange proposal between internetadsales.com and my site

  • To: Internetadsales <idn-ccpdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Link exchange proposal between internetadsales.com and my site
  • From: "Evie Simpson" <evie.simpson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 9:43:16 +0100

Hi,

I have visited your website  internetadsales.com and I was wondering if
it would be possible to get a link to my partner's website on it?

I'll place a link back to you in this other website, your link will be
placed exactly here:
http://www.gdfschengxin.com/  with page rank 5 (It´s Business and
Marketing Guide website)

If you agree, then please link to me using these details:

Title: Opinion Surveys
agencies such as opinion surveys.

Please don't forget to send me the title of your website after you
place my link so I can do the same.

I?ll be waiitng for your kind reply

Regards
Evie Simpson
evie.simpson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Online Marketing Consultant

This is just a link exchange request, but if you feel uncomfortable
receiving these kind of requests, please let me know at
stop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, or just register at www.nomoremails.com so we
avoid contacting you again. Thanks for your attention.

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>