ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[idn-cctld-fast-track]

DRAFT Final REPORT - Recommendations for Fast Track by IAS

  • To: idn-cctld-fast-track@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: DRAFT Final REPORT - Recommendations for Fast Track by IAS
  • From: Imran Ahmed Shah <ias_pk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 07:19:24 -0700 (PDT)

Review on
DRAFT Final REPORT
Recommendations for Fast Track
by Imran Ahmed Shah

Dear Sir,
Please find herewith some review and comments on the above subject of "DRAFT
Final REPORT - Recommendations for Fast Track".
I think to day is the last day of acceptance of reviews, however I hope that
this review will be considered positively.
Thanking you and Best RegardsImran Ahmed Shah
Advisor toUrdu Internet Council

Leading Groups:
WebSphere User Group of Pakistan
Pakistan Tivoli User Group
PakistanRational User Group

Contact No: +92-300-4130617
imran.shah@xxxxxxxxxxxx
encl: Review on DRAFT Final Report - Recommendations for Fast Track by IAS.doc