ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[idn-tld-test]

Persian TLD

  • To: <idn-tld-test@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Persian TLD
  • From: "Tina Dam" <tina.dam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:31:51 -0700

Dear Alireza,

Thank you for your recommendation concerning the Persian TLD string in the
.test evaluation plan. While the impending action does not include bundling in
any form, we very much appreciate the suggestion of an alternate TLD label that
more clearly reveals the Persian YEH. We have made the corresponding change in
a new version of the .test evaluation plan that will be posted online today,
replacing the previously proposed xn--hgbk6aj7f53b with xn--hgbk6aj7f53bba.

We have also changed the reference to the name of the language from Farsi to
Persian.

Best regards,

Tina Dam

Director, IDN Program