ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[info-tld-agreement]

NO! On veribale domain name chargeor charge!

  • To: <info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: NO! On veribale domain name chargeor charge!
  • From: "Robert Kemp" <rekemp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 07:26:08 -0700

As a user of domain names in my on line business and I am against any
changes to our current method!  We need less Company and goverment
regulations and more entrepreneurail!  Any regulation is not beneficial to
expansion and developing rewarding ideas.  Refulations and price increases
only decrease the opportunity for achievements.  I am against andy changes
to our current policies now and in the future!
Robert Kemp
760-333-6810
rekemp@xxxxxxxxx