ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[irt-final-report]

Re: [ga] Re: IRT Final Report is an abomination and wholly unbalanced

  • To: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: IRT Final Report is an abomination and wholly unbalanced
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 08:52:09 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff,

My point would be that it is not about personalities but about principals/les.
OTOH it is all about personalities. No matter how great Georges' critical
analysis and no matter how truthful your objections, it does us no good if the
delivery of the words are at the tip of a burning arrow.

Joe Babtista and you being banned from this list by Kent Crispin all by himself
without counsel and with Avri's clear incompetence in handling the matter is
reflective of stupidity, and perhaps a result of being burned by that arrow.

We have a window on this IRT mess.:
http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-4-29may09-en.htm

If we take a long, say 23 day view, and build a solid point by point, day by
day picture of the report rather than make splashy one day wonder attacks we
can not only build a solid record for days like sept 30th but may also teach
the ruling elite rather than pummel them.