ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[irt-final-report]

Disagree Strongly with the Uniform Rapid Suspension System

  • To: irt-final-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Disagree Strongly with the Uniform Rapid Suspension System
  • From: Thomas Vieira <tomv2121@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 10:27:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am writing to inform you that I strongly disagree with Uniform Rapid
Suspension System. There needs to be a process so all parties can perform their
due diligence, and not allow one malicious complaint to be acted upon
immediately.

I run several online businesses, and have in the past been subject to sabotage
from my competitors on more that one occasion.

Please reconsider what far-reaching and perhaps unintended consequences this
misguided system will have.

Thank you,

Thomas Vieira