ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[irt-final-report]

Against URS

  • To: irt-final-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Against URS
  • From: bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 05:54:56 -0500 (CDT)

I am opposed to the Uniform Rapid Suspension proposition.  While I can see
how and why the concept was developed I think it over reaches domain
owners rights and will be a highly abused system.  What we have now is far
from perfect but this proposed system is worse and provides much more
opportunity for abuse. It should not be implemented.

Regards,

Bryan Gray