ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[irt-final-report]

Uniform Rapid Suspension System

  • To: irt-final-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Uniform Rapid Suspension System
  • From: "Searchen Networks Inc." <johnc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 15:16:08 -0400

I am writing to inform you that I strongly disagree with the introduction of
a Uniform Rapid Suspension System. The UDRP process adequately represents
trademark holders and allows the opportunity for those whom hold rights to a
mark to protect it. This Uniform Rapid Suspension System is completely
unnecessary and many businesses large and small will be effected in ways not
intended. Again, this will be abused and should be clear for anyone to see.

--

John Colascione
Searchen Networks ® Inc.