ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[irt-final-report]

Rapid Suspension

  • To: irt-final-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Rapid Suspension
  • From: Paul <craigslistelectric@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 13:30:56 -0400

Hello,

Thank you for the opportunity to voice my concerns over the Rapid Suspension
system under review.

I am fully against the Rapid Suspension and believe the current system in
place levels the playing field for most businesses.  I believe some changes
to the current system is necessary but not a wholesale change is in order as
recommended by IRT.

I further believe that hard-working, small business owners will be unduly
burdened by the changes and some unethical businesses can and will run
roughshod over smaller businesses.

Lets leave the current system in place and make some modifications to help
everyone ......not create an ugly mess that will live on and create havoc.

Regards,
Paul Kapschock.
Good Sense Inc.