ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[irtp-b-initial-report]

Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy Part B Initial Report

  • To: irtp-b-initial-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy Part B Initial Report
  • From: WhiteBark Innovations <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 09:04:59 -0700

 Hello

There are no compelling reasons I can see after reading all the material that would get my support for the changes. These changes are inherently dangerous to anyone who might at one time or another actually sell a domain name/website. This does little more than open a gapping hole unto which scammers will flock to rip-off decent hardworking people. Give them an inch and they will take a mile.

Best regards,
Roy Whyte

--
WhiteBark Innovations