ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

[jig] Starting the conversation and inviting other participation

  • To: <jig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [jig] Starting the conversation and inviting other participation
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 00:40:13 +0800

Hi Everyone,

Thanks a lot for Glen and Bart in setting up the list.  While we wait for the
resolution from ccNSO to officially start the discussion, perhaps we can start
some preparation work, e.g. inviting participation from other ACs and the
technical community.

I was thinking of reaching out to the GAC, ALAC and SSAC.  Any other areas we
should reach out to to seek participation?... RSSAC?

Also I think it should make sense to have Tina join the list if it works for
her.

Thoughts?

Edmon

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>