ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

[jig] JIG Acceptance of IDN TLDs session

  • To: "'Jian Zhang'" <jian@xxxxxxxxx>, '박민정' <parkmj@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Dillon, Chris'" <c.dillon@xxxxxxxxx>, <rmohan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Jordyn Buchanan'" <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Francisco Arias'" <francisco.arias@xxxxxxxxx>, <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <jig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [jig] JIG Acceptance of IDN TLDs session
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 18:06:23 +0800

Hi Everyone,

I have just been informed that our session can start 30 minutes earlier so that
we can have a full hour:
16:00-17:00
http://beijing46.icann.org/node/37061
Mon, 08 April 2013 - 16:00 - 17:00
Room: Function 8AB

Given the very late notice however, we will plan for the session to actually
get started 16:15 and aim for a 45 min session with a slightly adjusted agenda:

- 7 min -- Introduction of topic and JIG recommendations
- 8 min -- Panel response and experience sharing
- 20 min -- 5 min each for discussion of the 4 recommendations
- 10 min -- take away and next steps

The finalized lineup of speakers has also been updated:
- Edmon Chung, DotAsia Organisation & Jian Zhang, APTLD (co-chairs)
- Minjung Park, KISA
- Chris Dillon
- Ram Mohan, Afilias
- Jordyn Buchnan, Google
- Francisco Arias, ICANN
- Mary Wong, ccNSO

See you all at the session tomorrow.

Edmon

PS, Kristina, please help update speakers list with the time change.