ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[meeting-comments]

Meeting requirements

  • To: <meeting-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Meeting requirements
  • From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 14:40:45 -0200

Hi Susan,

I wanted to attend the meeting this afternoon, but realized that it is in
conflict with the SSAC open meeting, which I want to attend also.

However, I'm here the rest of the week also in case I can contribute some
other way, as I have some experience in running meetings for about 800
people.

I just wanted to mention that the IETF hosting is not anymore based on the
out-dated info in the web site pointed by your document, but the following
docs which I authored/edited, still work in progress but quite mature
already:

http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/draft-palet-ietf-meeting-venue-selection-
criteria-04.txt

http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/draft-palet-ietf-meeting-network-requirem
ents-00.txt

Regards,
Jordi

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.