ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-agreement-renewal]

.net top level domain

  • To: net-agreement-renewal@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .net top level domain
  • From: "John O'Shea" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 19:52:59 +0100

Dear Sir,

As a domain holder of several .net domains I'm very concerned about the proposed retroactive application of new and untested rights protections to the .net top level domain names.

I want you to know that I strongly object to this change, I do not accept it and I would expect a full and proper consultation process were any such change to be attempted at any stage in the future.

yours sincerely,

John O'Shea
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx