ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-agreement-renewal]

Definitely "NO" to URS.

  • To: net-agreement-renewal@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Definitely "NO" to URS.
  • From: Lonny Eachus <lonny6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 12:13:10 -0700

By even proposing to make URS part of the .net renewal agreement, you abdicate
your responsibility to consider consumers when making rules. Shame. We
consumers have had our rights gradually whittled away already by the corporate
money-mongers, and one of ICANN's duties is to consider that when rules are
proposed.

Definitely, leave URS out of any agreements, new, renewed, or otherwise.

Lonny Eachus