ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-agreement-renewal]

I oppose the adoption of URS for .net

  • To: net-agreement-renewal@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I oppose the adoption of URS for .net
  • From: Kurt Bollacker <kurt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 11:44:19 -0700

Since the current Proposed Renewal Agreement includes the Uniform
Rapid Suspension (URS) process to replace UDRP for .net, I oppose this
agreement.  One can see the URS process provides insufficient
protection for existing domain holders that have legal standing to
hold a domain but are not trademark holders.  Thus it should be be
included in any agreement.

Kurt Bollacker
San Francisco, CA 94110