ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-agreement-renewal]

Objection to the Intellectual Property Constituency

  • To: net-agreement-renewal@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Objection to the Intellectual Property Constituency
  • From: Ray Walters <ray.walters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 15:09:20 -0700

To Whom it May Concern,

I am not a business, I do not control billions of dollars, and I do
not possess any political capital.  I am a private citizen, who has a
private address, and should not be forced to publish that address on a
publicly accessible page on the internet just because some people who
do have money and political capital want to make it easier to secure a
court order without due process.  Please disregard the comments of the
IPC.

Thank You,
Raymond Walters