ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-agreement-renewal]

Comments

  • To: "net-agreement-renewal@xxxxxxxxx" <net-agreement-renewal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comments
  • From: Gary Sprang <gary@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 12:09:57 +0000

To Whom It May Concern:

We strongly object to domain seizures.  We believe copyright infringement
should be pursued in the appropriate courts, using proper procedures.
In addition, private domain registrations protect private citizens from
stalkers and identity thieves.  We do not publish our home addresses on the
internet, and for good reason.

Because of these reasons, we ask you to disregard the comments of the IPC - all
of them.

Thank You,
Gary M. Sprang
Pro-Tech Systems Group
330-773-9828
Gary@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Gary@xxxxxxxxxx>
[cid:004060512@11052011-2D7F]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this email, including any/all
attachments, contains confidential and proprietary information which is legally
privileged and intended solely for the attention and use of the named
addressee(s) or entity(s). Do not disclose information contained herein to any
person or persons without prior written authorization of the sender. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to
this message. Do not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any
part of it.

JPEG image