ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-rfp-coreplusplus]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

comments on Core++

  • To: net-rfp-coreplusplus@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: comments on Core++
  • From: "Carl Franklin" <carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 14:55:50 -0500

It would be reassuring if Core++ had any sort of history or measureable
record that would show they are able to run .net ? they don?t.  After
looking at their proposal, all we see is their ?promise? to manage it well
without any way of knowing if they are truly capable of doing so.  While I
admire the ability of so many people and groups to come together for a
project, I hope I CANN would demand higher standards from whomever they
award .net to.

Carl Franklin
http://www.franklins.net
http://www.dotnetrocks.com

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>