ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-rfp-denic]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

Public Comments for DotNet RFP Applications

  • To: <net-rfp-denic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Public Comments for DotNet RFP Applications
  • From: "Nick Wilsdon" <n.wilsdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 11:43:51 +0300

Dear Bid Committee,

I welcome this opportunity to comment publicly on this matter and
congratulate you for encouraging this level of open participation.

After careful consideration of all 5 applications, I believe the DENIC
proposal to be the strongest.

I believe DENIC offers a proven track record or integrity, capability
and responsibility. These are key skills for the successful applicant in
such an important management contract. Their structural capacity and
scalability lends itself to a role of this size. Their strong alignment
of interests with the internet community as a whole provides the
greatest protection against share holder interests. Indeed they are the
only applicant to have explicitly addressed this issue within their
proposal.

Sincerely,

Nick Wilsdon

Managing Director