ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-rfp-general]

NET proposals

  • To: net-rfp-general@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: NET proposals
  • From: "Edouard Metenier" <edouardmetenier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 15:53:29 +0000

Dear Sirs,

I would like to take the opportunity to strongly recommend that the
winner of the NET competition implement a solution based on a Thick
Registry data model.    I believe there is a very clear case that this model
provides superior security and stability for a TLD and that it improves the
efficiency of transfers and of WhoIs data accuracy.  Regardless
of which bidder you choose I recommend the Thick model become a
required component for implementation.

Thank you for considering this comment.

E.  Metenier

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/