ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-rfp-general]

Dot Net Comment

  • To: net-rfp-general@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Dot Net Comment
  • From: "katsuey@xxxxxxxxxxx" <katsuey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 19:22:27 -0600

I know nothing about the other companies who made application
but I plead with ICANN to be smart enough to not allow Verisign
continue with the dot net registry.  They have been a bully, offered
poor service and continue to take advantage of consumers by
showing their "alternative search results" when browsing to a
wrong page.

Peggie Brown

           (         {>ªYª<}
Brown Holdings LLC Group