ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-rfp-general]

Verisign Sued for Fraud and Unfair Competition

  • To: net-rfp-general@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Verisign Sued for Fraud and Unfair Competition
  • From: J S <icanndotnet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 14:50:21 -0700 (PDT)

As a follow up to my earlier post regarding VeriSign's
subsidiary Jamba, I thought ICANN and the Internet
community might be interested in knowing that VeriSign
is being sued for fraud, false advertising, and unfair
competition relating to billing and advertising
practices employed by Jamba. There is additional
information about this site at the following link:

http://www.thestandard.com/internetnews/001185.php

Enjoy,
JS