ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-rfp-general]

Statement by the At-Large Advisory Committee

  • To: net-rfp-general@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Statement by the At-Large Advisory Committee
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 16:27:01 +0200

Please find attached the statement by the At-Large Advisory Committee.

Please also note that, as it refers to the unreasonable evaluation of some criteria, we stand ready to provide a mapping of some of the points we make to the related RFP criteria if this might be of use in the consideration of our comment.

Regards,