ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[new-gtlds-pdp-comments]

Re: [ga] Many vs. few new gTLDs - a graphical representation

  • To: kidsearch <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Many vs. few new gTLDs - a graphical representation
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 02:00:56 -0800

Chris and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

This is at the crux of the issue regarding new TLD's.  Forcing forlks to
go to third level Domain names for broad catagories is not only
not wise for also again thwarts freem market interests, especially
as Chris says regarding future buinesses wanting to have Free Tade
in the internet landscpae oit the DNS.

Regards,
--
Jeffrey A. Williams
"Obediance of the law is the greatest freedom" -

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827