ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[new-gtlds-pdp-comments]

Re: [ga] Trademark-free TLDs

  • To: kidsearch <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ICANN new-gtlds <new-gtlds-pdp-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Trademark-free TLDs
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 21:22:25 -0800

Chris and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

Thank you for your remarks and glad we agree for the most part here.

I also don't understand why the ICANN BoD and staff have a problem
with the free market approach or approaches of any kind as long as
there is some set of good technical guidelines for managing a registry.
Care must be taken as to not be too specific as to what those guidelines
are, however...

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams