ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[new-gtlds-pdp-comments]

RE: New gTLD Response

  • To: <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: New gTLD Response
  • From: "Chicoine, Caroline G." <CCHICOINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 11:25:53 -0600

Dear Mr. Nordling,

I am the current Vice President of the Intellectual Property
Constituency (IPC) and the IPC wishes to submit our response to ICANN's
requests for comments regarding new gTLDs, a copy of which is attached.

Thank you for this opportunity to provide our input on this very
important topic, and we look forward to working with ICANN as this
process unfolds.

Caroline G. Chicoine
Thompson Coburn LLP
One USBank Plaza