ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[newgtlds-comments]

Re: [ga] New TLD Paradigm

  • To: newgtlds-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] New TLD Paradigm
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 03:01:07 -0700

Michael and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Ok, than why offer a chum? There is no TLD Paradigm now...

  I have no problem with a new TLD Paradigm being offered, nor
does any of our members as far as I know.  However we do have
a problem with the idea that there is a "Scaling" consideration with
adding new gTLD's when there has been and remains no open,
bottom up representation in ICANN or the GNSO, leaving no
method of determining if any real consensus that can and must
be measured to be legitimate...  And this is only the tip of the
floating fecal matter in the toilet known as ICANN.   I believe
it is long sense time to flush, and spray some air freshener for
good measure.

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams