ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] Fwd: [AfrICANN-discuss] Call for Presentations for TechDay 25 at ICANN LA

  • To: "npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx" <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] Fwd: [AfrICANN-discuss] Call for Presentations for TechDay 25 at ICANN LA
  • From: Olévié Kouami <olivierkouami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 13:09:46 +0000

Please, FYI.
Cheers !
-Olevie-
PS : Sorry for the delay.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dr Eberhard Lisse <el@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 2014-08-07 10:07 GMT+00:00
Subject: [AfrICANN-discuss] Call for Presentations for TechDay 25 at ICANN
LA
To: ccnso-techwg@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: sebastian@xxxxxxxxxxx, technical-issues@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
ccTLDcommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ccnso-council@xxxxxxxxx,
gtld-tech@xxxxxxxxx, africann@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

As usual we shall be organizing TechDay on Monday of the coming
ICANN meeting in Los Angeles.

This will be the 25th TechDay and this time we'll do it jointly with
DNS-OARC again (Sunday). See
https://indico.dns-oarc.net/conferenceCFA.py?confId=20

We'll try to have one focus on large data and another one on security
but this is not a condition.

Please submit ideas for presentations to the list addresses where
this message appears or to any of the following email addresses:

el@xxxxxxxx ondrej.filip@xxxxxx

As we have a very small budget presenters are responsible for their own
transport and room and board, though we might be able to assist the most
riveting proposal :-)-O

As the name suggests, talks must be of a technical (or operational,
perhaps even administrative) nature, and should revolve around TLDs,
but otherwise we are quite open.

Please forward this to gNSO and other lists as well :-)-O

el

el@xxxxxxxx            / *     |   Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)
PO Box 8421             \     /
Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/

Olévié Ayaovi Agbenyo KOUAMI
Responsable Département CERGI-Education (http://www.cergibs.com)
CEO de INTIC4DEV (http://www.intic4dev.org)
SG de ESTETIC  (http://www.estetic.tg)
Membre de ISoc (www.isoc.org <http://www.isoc.org/>) & du FOSSFA (
www.fossfa.net)
ICANN-NPOC Communications Committee Chair (http://www.icann.org/ et
http://www.npoc.org/)
BP : 851 - Tél.: (228) 90 98 86 50 / (228) 98 43 27 72
Skype : olevie1 FB : @olivier.kouami.3 Twitter : #oleviek Lomé - Togo