ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] Proposal upcoming NPOC monthly meeting

  • To: NPOC membership <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] Proposal upcoming NPOC monthly meeting
  • From: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 23:29:20 +0200

Dear members,

Vacation and holiday period is now behind us. Time to start the real work again
and prepare for the upcoming Los Angeles ICANN meeting.

Below you will find a proposal for the agenda of the next NPOC monthly meeting
(conference call).

1. Quick overview recent news (NCSG elections, LA high interest session, …).
2. Manifesto "Internet Governance and Civil Society participation and
engagement.” (see attached document).
3. Preparation ICANN LA 51 meeting  (october)
        - topics for discussion at LA meeting
        - sessions constituency day.
4. Report from WG’s
5. AOB

Of course, we are open to add items to the agenda and look forward receiving
your replies.

In order to set-up the conference call on a day that fits most of us, I provide
herewith the doodle call link. Please respond asap
http://doodle.com/twyimingqg9wpyup

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick
Chair Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC)
www.npoc.org

rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxxx
Tel : +32 (0)9 329 39 16
Mobile : +32 (0)475 28 16 32