ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] Announcements NPOC Excom decisions

  • To: NPOC membership list <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] Announcements NPOC Excom decisions
  • From: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 15:07:24 +0100

Dear NPOC member,

During the ICANN 51 LA meeting, NPOC organized it’s constituency day meeting.
We are finalizing the minutes of this meeting.

As a result of decisions taken during this meeting, we have the pleasure to
announce the nomination of Joan Kerr for the position of Membership Committee
chair (one of the open vacancies). Another position, secretary, is still
vacant, a proposal to fill in this seat was received. Martin Pablo Silva Valent
has expressed his interest, but we still need to validate his membership to
NPOC.

If no objections are received, we will proceed with the official installation
of the respective positions starting 1/12/2014. The mandate will end the day of
our next election process scheduled normally in June 2015.

Hopefully we will get more and more interest in NPOC’s activities as we are now
starting to roll-out the outreach program to NGO’s. More details will be
available on our website. Please have a look at the Manifesto which describes
the basics of our intentions.

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick
Chair Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC)
www.npoc.org

rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxxx
Tel : +32 (0)9 329 39 16
Mobile : +32 (0)475 28 16 32