ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] Possible NPOC discussion on the pending .health gTLD

  • To: Sam Lanfranco <lanfran@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] Possible NPOC discussion on the pending .health gTLD
  • From: Olévié Kouami <olivierkouami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 08:51:17 +0000

Dear Sam, Hi to you ans to all NPOCers !

I've shared a proposal of NPOC Excom and General meetings to Lori and Rudi
to have their inputs.
Since I'm involving in ICANN activities, I've noticed that on of the way to
proceed with the discussions you're launching in our general mailing list
(npoc-voice) is to do it during the meetings using facilities like phone
calls an chat room (Adobe Connect in this case).
I'm quite convinced that's the manner we can have pubilc participation in
the debates.

IMHO.
Wishing to you all a very great week !
Warmest greetings from Lomé