ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] NPOC Member Details Confirmation

  • To: NPOC membership list <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] NPOC Member Details Confirmation
  • From: Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 15:23:35 +0000

Dear NPOC Member,

The NPOC leadership team is looking to engage actively with its members, and in
view of this, we need an up-to-date membership list.

To help with this process, kindly reply to this email with:

Organization Name:
Official Representative Name:
Email Address:

The deadline for this is Friday 20th March, 2015 23:59 UTC

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require further
details/clarifications.

Many thanks,
--
Maryam Bakoshi