ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

[npoc-voice] Fwd: [AfrICANN-discuss] FW: Your advice needed - Post IG survey strategy & NMI

  • To: "npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx" <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] Fwd: [AfrICANN-discuss] FW: Your advice needed - Post IG survey strategy & NMI
  • From: Olévié Kouami <olivierkouami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 21:21:52 +0200

Please,
fyi.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dawit Bekele <bekele@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 2015-04-08 19:47 GMT+02:00
Subject: [AfrICANN-discuss] FW: Your advice needed - Post IG survey
strategy & NMI
To: AfrICANN list <africann@xxxxxxxxxxx>

 Hi all,

 Constance asked me to share this with all of you. Any idea is welcome.

 Regards,
Dawit

  From: Constance Bommelaer <bommelaer@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 20:17
To: DL Internet Governance 2015 WG <DLInternetGovernance2015WG@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Your advice needed - Post IG survey strategy & NMI

  Dear Colleagues,

 Kathy has asked for a recommendation for which I would like to seek this
group's advice. There are two immediate IG questions for ISOC to address:

   1. Stakeholders massively participated in the *IG survey* ISOC conducted
   in Feb. Based on what our community told us
   <http://www.internetsociety.org/doc/internet-governance-survey-2015>,
   how do we fine-tune our IG engagement plan? What's next? What can we
   announce at the upcoming Community Forum (15 April).

   1. *NMI* has issued a call for input on the draft ToR
   <https://www.netmundial.org/> of it's Coordination Council. Given
our Board's
   statement

<http://www.internetsociety.org/news/internet-society-statement-netmundial-initiative>
   and the IG survey results, how should ISOC position itself w.r. NMI
   (decline joining the Council, respond to the consultation, or not, etc.)?

 *ASK:*

Draft options of recommendations are listed here
<https://isoc.app.box.com/files/0/f/3030374729/1/f_27375433674>, including
on what to do about NMI (question n°2). I'd value your thoughts and
suggestions, ideally before the week-end.

 Many thanks!

Constance

Olévié Ayaovi Agbenyo KOUAMI
Responsable du Projet CERGI Education
Directeur-Adjoint de KT Technologies Informatiques sarl
SG de ESTETIC  - Association Togolaise des professionnels des TIC (
http://www.estetic.tg)
ICANN-NPOC Communications Committee Chair (http://www.icann.org/ et
http://www.npoc.org/)
Membre du FOSSFA (www.fossfa.net) et Membre de de Internet Society (
www.isoc.org)
BP : 851 - Tél.: (228) 90 98 86 50 / (228) 98 43 27 72
Skype : olevie1 FB : @olivier.kouami.3 Twitter : #oleviek Lomé - Togo

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index