ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc]

[npoc] RE: [npoc-voice] Official nottice of NPOC Elections 2013-2014 / notice and request for nominations

  • To: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>, "Klaus Stoll <klaus.stoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (klaus.stoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <klaus.stoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc] RE: [npoc-voice] Official nottice of NPOC Elections 2013-2014 / notice and request for nominations
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 00:41:27 -0800

Dear Alain and Klaus,

Rereading your email, one thing strikes me :
>  it is simply one member one vote and it is the member who decides who votes
> between the primary rep and the alternate rep.

For the voting system to work, it must be decided BEFORE the ballots are sent
out whether it is the primary or alternate rep that votes, because the ballot
can only be sent to ONE  person, so I trust you will be able to get the members
to agree on this and then send the list of names and email addresses.

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,

Glen