ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc]

[npoc] Re: summary of possible activities

  • To: marie-laure Lemineur <mllemineur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc] Re: summary of possible activities
  • From: Poncelet Ileleji <pileleji@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 13:20:20 +0000

Hi Mll,

Great job, I think in my opinion it captures in detail the required for
Alain to submit is budget request, we just have to tweak it as we go along.

Very commendable

Poncelet

--
Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240