ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc]

[npoc] Fwd: [NCSG-Discuss] Welcome new NCSG members!

  • To: Robin Gross <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "npoc@xxxxxxxxx" <npoc@xxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Gery <glen@xxxxxxxxx>, Brenden Kuerbis <bkuerbis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc] Fwd: [NCSG-Discuss] Welcome new NCSG members!
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 22:06:14 -0400

Thks Brendan, Hi Robin,

How are you?

Can you please update me on the CECI application? I'm not sure it was
approved or not before this batch, but I did not receive an NPOC ballot in
the current elections. Can you please clarify so that NPOC can send me a
ballot if CECI was approved or please let me know where the CECI
application stands otherwise. Thks for your help! Your timely help would
perhaps allow me to vote in the current NPOC Elections? Cheers, Alain