ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

Opposed to .org registry changes.

  • To: <org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Opposed to .org registry changes.
  • From: "thewrightbiz" <thewrightbiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:39:58 -0600

To ICANN:

I am opposed to variable pricing of domain names by the .org registry.  I have
invested a lot of money in developing the domain names I own.  Now it could all
be eliminated with this variable pricing.  Of course to the bigger companies,
it will be business as usual.  But you will have contributed to making the
bigger companies richer and the smaller companies poorer.  This kind of thing
happens all the time, but we don't need to experience it on the internet also.
Currently it's a level playing field and it needs to stay that way.  Thank you.

Regards,

John Chadwick