ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

Leave pricing alone!

  • To: org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Leave pricing alone!
  • From: Will Castagna <wdc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:57:47 -0700

I administer several .org domains, all of which are in place for small-budget, low-revenue organizations. The current domain pricing structure is fair, reasonable, and predictable, putting domain registration within reach of virtually ANY organization that wants a web presence. That's what the web is supposed to be all about. I certainly don't want to be held hostage by fee increases over which I have no control and about which I have no input. If it ain't broke, don't "fix" it!

Emphatically,
Will

William D. Castagna, Executive Director
Ojai Valley Fire Safe Council