ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

Cease and desist Notification to ICANN board members

  • To: <org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Cease and desist Notification to ICANN board members
  • From: <ufo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:06:51 +0100

Dear ICANN,

This communication is directed to board members voting on the potential
implementation of variable pricing.

Based on communications I am now receiving it would appear that it is
registries that will impose variable pricing and not registrars, which in
effect could lead to the outcome that a domain holder would be unable to
avoid imposition of a substantial increase relative to other similar domains
(With registrars it would be possible to substitute, with registries it is
not).

Under this basis I believe that ICANN board members (those voting in favour)
could well be breaching civil and criminal laws. (Refer previous
submissions).

I specifically request ICANN and its board members cease and desist with
this impairment and likely exploitation of intellectual (and common law)
property holder's rights.

Best regards

UFO.ORG