ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

org changes

  • To: org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: org changes
  • From: ":: Dr Richard Lundquist ::" <Richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:28:48 -0700

I am a non-profit business owner and am VERY concerned that your changes
will price us out of business.  Things are reasonable and work well right
now.  I cannot believe you would make changes in what is NOT BROKEN and
cause massive destruction to so many of us who use domains on the PUBLIC
internet...and all just to satisfy corporate greed.

Please DO NOT change the .org system.

Dr. Richard Lundquist