ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

Strongly Opposed to Variable Pricing for org domain names

  • To: org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Strongly Opposed to Variable Pricing for org domain names
  • From: "Neil Davidson" <neil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:22:45 -0700

I do not support variable pricing on domain names. I have a
significant investment in the org domain name I use for my business,
but an increase in the yearly renewal fee would wipe out my business.
I am horrified at the prospect of ICANN wiping out my business and
many other with such a proposal.

All the best,

K. Neil Davidson

--