ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

NO to variable pricing!

  • To: <org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: NO to variable pricing!
  • From: "Jason Alexander" <jalexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:11:35 -0400

As a partner in a small web-based business, I strongly oppose the
proposed variable pricing of the .ORG domains!

I am aghast and shocked by the fact that this proposed change was
quietly put out for comments, and just now getting any attention. A
change like this could severely affect small businesses, such as
Telligent.

NO TO VARIABLE PRICING!

Thanks,

-Jason

Jason L. Alexander  >  Chief Technology Officer >

Telligent Systems, Inc.  > http://telligent.com > w: 214.420.1333  >
http://JasonA.net